Although, I have been in denial, fall is here and winter approaches. The cold weather does mean wearing more clothes which means more opportunity to make a statement with your style. Here are 5 things I am obsessed with the Fall/Winter season.
1. Tailored Preppy American classics are back but with modern tailoring which I love. And I especially love the clothing from Penguin this season.
2. Blazers & Ties Try dressing up more whether you have to or not…Add a skinny tie to an long-sleeve oxford and a herringbone blazer with dark blue jeans…For a more layered and warmer look add a cardigan or sweater.
3. Work Boots I am obsessed in general with boots but my favorite style this season is military and work boots in dark colors – black, charcoal, or brown. Specifically, I am digging Corcoran Jump Boots…pretty easy to find on Amazon or even Ebay for a pre-owned pair.
4. The Vest Vests are an easy way to dress up just about anything. I especially love a vest with a henley or oxford shirt.
5. Black and Tan Not sure why but this winter – I am all about mixing blacks/grays with camel/tan colors. I plan to pull out my Camel coat this winter and wear a black oxford, pants, and boots…and you should try it to.